Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I just may have to come back here... Not like I really started

Yea this is post 3 since I started this blog a few yrs ago... I guess I decided not to use this for venting and such. Well I really want to so here's to me actually using it lol. Life is kinda blah ATM... Moved up to a different position @ work (YAY ME), love life still flat but with any luck I'll be moving in the right direction to try & change that (AKA it means I need to get off my ass & make that 1st move)... Oh and the "party" in my head is still ever going but trying to not let it get to me. Some days it's hard but I always look towards the positive I do have in my life. Well I think I need to take feed my party so I can actually get some sleep today before returning to work tonite.... To anyone who has read this, Thanks!! And to those who didn't, well I guess you wont be getting those free cookies I was planing on handing out.

No comments: